Topband: Rats, Rodents AND Beavers

dick.bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:04:50 EST 2015

While you may be having issues with rats and rodents, I have issues with Beavers !

I got up one morning and walked outside and discovered my 160-meter antenna was laying on the ground. First thought was Damn! - the support rope snapped. But further checking revealed the Vine Maple limb to which the end of the support rope was connected was GONE !

It was chewed-off and hanging up in the Cottonwood tree about 75-feet in the tree limbs. I'll bet that Beaver was puzzled that the chewed-off tree went up instead of down.

Keeping our antennas functioning well can be a challenge. . .

73 to all

Dick/w7wkr CN98pi