Topband: Why do rodents eat coax?

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:34:39 EST 2015

How about battery-powered plastic owls, with a motion detector? One of
those fastened to a corner fence post worked to keep birds away from a
16'x16' vegetable garden we used to have 11 years ago. When motion is
sensed (birds), its eyes flashed and it played recorded whoo-whoo-whoo owl
sounds.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com