Topband: CE3CT on 160 this weekend

Tree tree at kkn.net
Tue Nov 24 23:34:35 EST 2015

Hello,

Wanted to pass along a brief piece of info…  I will be active from CE3CT as
SOAB during CQWW.   Will be active on 80/160 for those needing CE on those
bands (especially 160m).  There is currently very little interest in
serious low-band DX’ing from CE, so I don’t think it is terribly common.
(I could be wrong & CE is the most common place in the world)

I will be QRV the 2nd night — Saturday night and QRX for NA/EU.  Usually CE
contesters get on, work LU, a PY, another CE and get back to business but I
will try to make an effort to work as many as reasonable.  Hope this is of
interest to the TB community.

73, Jason CE3/N5NU