Topband: topband RFI and lots of it

Jim Murray adkmurray at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 23:59:41 EDT 2015

Thanks to all.  Yes, eliminated everything in the home and noise continues during the day.  Evidently I've been lucky over the years.  Prior to retirement we counted 5 different homes around the country since I was licensed and this is the first with rfi problems in the area.  One location was a busy area in No. Virginia.  The present home is in a small rural town in an agricultural area, not even a street light:).  Tomorrow I will walk the line and see if I can come up with anything.  That will raise some eyebrows with the locals:)tnx agn,Jim/k2hn