Topband: RFI - and lots of it

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Oct 29 13:39:45 EDT 2015

Exactly right.

NQ6N asked about how to ground his new QTH.  For about ten years, I
taught classes at trade shows on the topic of power and grounding for
audio and video contractors. Slides for those sessions are at

http://k9yc.com/InfoComm-PowerSystems2012.pdf
http://k9yc.com/InfoComm-Grounding2012.pdf

An extensive "White Paper" on the topic is at

http://k9yc.com/SurgeXPowerGround.pdf

Earlier in this thread I posted a link to a tutorial I have given at
Pacificon and at several ham clubs on the topic, this time focused on
ham installations. I'll post it again. It's exactly what Matt is looking
for, and it' what any ham ought to be studying carefully.

http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

73, Jim K9YC