Topband: RFI Sense antenna or preamp needed ?

KD8NNU goldtr8 at charter.net
Sat Oct 31 18:46:59 EDT 2015

I have a lot of RFI at my QTH on 80 & 160m.   I have an ANC4 that works if I can get enough signal to cancel the interference.

I just put up a sense antenna 20ft high using an 80m ham stick and don't have enough gain to cancel the noise out.

So I need some ideas for either a sense antenna with higher gain or finding a preamp to boost the signal to do the cancelling.

Any and all ideas or comments are welcome.

Thanks
Don
KD8NNU
Sent from my iPad