Topband: Sept 12 JT65 on 1838khz...nice opening to Eu.

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 21:10:25 EDT 2015

Thanks, Jim. Maybe I'll stick with WSPR, at least for awhile. Per the Sept.
10 thread about VK2KRR, there seems to be some 160m activity on that mode.

I've enjoyed WSPR in the past, but the Linux version of the software I was
using at the time would crash at odd intervals. Hopefully, downloading the
latest version will solve that.

I do have a good sound card. It's an older Creative Labs PCI card, but it's
proven to be as good as they get for digging the weakest signals out of the
noise.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com