Topband: Results of the 2014 Pre-Stew....

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Tue Sep 15 19:29:53 EDT 2015

Soooooooooooooo....did I ask the question incorrectly?????????????????

From: rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
To: topband at contesting.com
Subject: Results of the 2014 Pre-Stew....
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 16:34:30 -0600

.....and, who won the plaques??

I know the sponsor and worker bees of these contests have day jobs but it's been a year and nothing showing at the kkn web site regarding the final standings and who won the various plaques.

Dale, WC7S, and I sponsored a QRP-related plaque and I'd like to know who won....

Who's the head Bubba to contact about all of that???

72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV who will be a participant in the 2015 Pre-Stew 'cuz he talked the XYL into waiting until mid-December to leave for Florida BUT realizes he'll miss the Big Stew 'cuz he'll be in Florida at that time with his RV on a postage stamp sized RV lot.