Topband: Results of the 2014 Pre-Stew....

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Sep 16 16:50:56 EDT 2015

Hey Jim,

TNX for sponsoring a plaque. I have a cpl times in the past as well.  I note
there are lots of "interesting" plaques for the SPTDC.  I really like that
aspect. Very fair scoring puts it high on my list of favorite contests.

The only thing the head-bubba did not mention which is (maybe??) why you
didn't get any replies was that the subject line of your query

was regarding the PRE-Stew.

As far as I know (bubba, chime in if I am wrong pse) is the PRE (and summer)
-Stew offers no awards, prizes or even much in the way of bragging rights.
It's mostly a practice/warmup.

It's the "official" Stew you were referring to I believe.

In any case, I am sure the head bubba is correct and we all wait with baited
breath for the announcement of the plaques from the PNW.

Mike VE9AA/m

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB