Topband: Zone 2 on 160m

Steve Ireland vk6vz at arach.net.au
Thu Sep 17 07:31:36 EDT 2015

G’day

Over the last 20 years I’ve been slowly working my way towards 40 zone WAZ on the topband – 37 down and three to go – zones 2, 12 and 13.

Please, does anyone know if any lowbander is planning activity from zone 2 over this season, particularly from the VE2 part of the zone.

In the past I’ve heard at least one zone 2 station from near the zone 4 and 5 borders, but the stations that have operated from the VO2 coastline have been too far north for me too hear them.

Any information about lowbanders who operate from zone 2 would be much appreciated!

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ

---