Topband: Condx lookin up!

David Raymond daraymond at iowatelecom.net
Sat Sep 19 10:52:17 EDT 2015

NA topbanders were treated to a nice opening to VK this morning.   I haven't been on every morning but it seemed like one of the best conditions to VK in a long time.  VK3HJ, Luke, was pounding in all morning and was peaking an honest S8/S9 prior to SR here in Iowa.  Luke's nice run netted him 23 NA stations.  VK3GR called in also with a nice signal.  VK5NJ, John, called in barefoot on his dipole.  And finally VK5CAG called in just immediately before SR.  Both VK5NJ and VK5CAG were very patient with me trying to pull them through to get their whole calls correctly.

Anyway, things are looking up.  Now if we can just get some condx to JA and Asia.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS