Topband: Condx lookin up!

Joe Galicic galicic at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 07:21:26 EDT 2015

Boy did I get a surprise this morning by working VK3IO at 10:52 Z. The shocking part is that I don’t have any radials hooked up on my inverted L yet ! He answered me on my first call. I was in disbelief. Good signal reports too. 559 both ways. That was my first long DX contact on 160. I hope this is a sign of things to come. Very fun ! -Joe N3HEE