Topband: Receive loop observations

James Rodenkirch Rodenkirch_LLC at msn.com
Sun Apr 3 10:56:07 EDT 2016

You make my case, Cecil...my "requirements" are - I need two - and not in the position of buying beaucoup and hoping I can sell, at cost, to others....

I forgot the minimum "reqmt" of Newark - thanks for the reminder -- ....makes my position - small companies like W8DIZ' are more relevant when it's a onesy-twosy thang!

72 Jim R.