Topband: Posting

Larry pacer99 at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 20:19:53 EDT 2016

hello all,

re: . We don't need to re-read everything from the post......

please do not snip out the previous comments! i, for one, don't read every post that comes into my e-mail.

when i see a post heading that seems to interest me then i open it and it is very convenient to see all of the previous comments.

just my "two cents" worth.

73, larry n7dd