Topband: VK0EK confirmation

Steve Baughn baughn at centurylink.net
Mon Apr 18 13:37:53 EDT 2016

Very well said Mike-agree 100%

Steve, WD8NPL

-----Original Message-----
From: mstangelo at comcast.net
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 1:26 PM
To: jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Cc: topband at contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VK0EK confirmation

Jim,

This outburst is unnecessary and goes against the spirit of Amateur radio
and the Topband.

A operator's participation should not depend on any donation from any
"sponsors".

This is also unprofessional. One should never embarrass a person when
discussing or debating an issue. I was taught this in my engineering
education it has been reinforced many times in my career.

I think you owe SP6AEG and SP6EQZ an apology.

Mike N2MS