Topband: VK0EK confirmation

James Rodenkirch Rodenkirch_LLC at msn.com
Mon Apr 18 14:35:38 EDT 2016

I don't know who the "referee" is for this august reflector.....BUT, read below, puleeeeeez,

by doing the following:

- find every spot where I annotated K9YC's acerbic and uncalled for replies to SP6EQZ's initial
  post by inserting "K9YC replied"

- label K9YC as an "ugly American" and, PULEEEEEZ, put him, FINALLY, on notice to "clean up his act"
  or disappear into the internet ether......

- send a personal e-mail to SP6EQZ and apologize for this exhibited boorish behavior...PULEEEEZ!!!

How embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sheesh....

Aside note: I got pissed off enuff at K9YC for his acerbic replies to several past posts of mine.....and

enjoyed reading several private e-mails from other subscribers regarding his lack of tact and ability

to submit a "good natured reply," vice the caustic, unfriendly notes he's noted for. BUT, this latest edition

makes his forays into my "backyard" pale by comparison!!

Run this dood out of town if it keeps up!!

72 de Jim R. K9JWV