Topband: VK0EK confirmation

Kenneth Grimm grimm at sbc.edu
Tue Apr 19 08:29:36 EDT 2016

There really is no excuse for bad manners.  I know that to be so, because
my mother told me.  So did my teachers.  All of my university degrees do
not excuse me from that simple but essential requirement.  They also taught
me to keep my trap shut if I couldn't say something nice or at least
non-disparaging.  (I think I may have just slightly violated that last

Andrzej, I'm glad you got your cards.  I sent my contribution after they
were tearing down the camp and have not seen anything yet on LOTW.  I'm in
no hurry and am sure that it will appear in time.

Ken - K4XL
BoatAnchor Manual Archive
BAMA - http://bama.edebris.com

"Show me a politician who is poor, and I'll show you a poor
politician." - Carlos
Hank González