Topband: SimplEx Torque Sleeve

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Aug 7 08:40:53 EDT 2016

Does anyone have experience with the PPC SimplEx Torque Sleeves for F connectors?  They make taking F connectors on and off a breeze without having a tool.  Supposedly they work with PPC EX type F connectors but wonder if anyone has tried them on other brands.  I could not find a distributor that sells just sleeves in small quantities.  Comcast uses them on their installations.  I use a lot of F connectors on the receive antenna systems and it would be nice to have these sleeves available.  73 Mike K4PI