Topband: Top band from Indian Ocean - 3B9HA

JC n4is at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 07:21:08 EST 2016

Hi Olof

Your signal was very good during the weekend contest 569 solid working
Europe, I called you several times one hour before your sunrise,. Yesterday
I heard you again on 160m with QSB and very weak signal. There was two peaks
one 20 minutes before your sunrise and a second one 20 minutes after your
sunrise, but just above the noise Q4.

Conditions are recovering from last magnetic storm and can be very good
during the weekend,

Regards
JC
N4IS