Topband: ARRL 160

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Dec 5 15:09:58 EST 2016

The addition of an X is a method that is not in the Cabrillo
specification.  It is an extension that the CQ WW contest has added and is
generally not supported by other contests.

I realize this creates lots of confusion (part of why I was against their
implementation of it).

The right thing to do is submit what you had in your log after the contest
(incorporating any notes you may have made about corrections) and let the
log checkers figure out it all out. This includes operating outside the
maximum number of hours - or improper 10 minute rule implementation.

Tree N6TR