Topband: ET7L DXCC approval

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Tue Dec 6 11:04:40 EST 2016

I see a lot of remote receiver and transmitter use,  so far its not
being addressed
that I know of.

I got blasted yesterday on the DX clusters because I was spotting A45,
3B9, 3B8,
RA9 etc,  LID on the cluster said I was using remote,  I suggest the
operator LID
use the call book and see where my call is licensed before opening his
mouth and
proving his ignorance.

Merv K9FD   (Manaloa Hawaii for the uninformed)