Topband: 1809.2 kHz constant dashes

Jeff Kincaid w6jk at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 6 19:02:40 EST 2016

Reminds me of the time I went to investigate audio square waves eminating from the shack, to find the cat curled up on the log book and key in front of the HW-16 (full break-in Novice rig with neon relaxation oscillator for side tone).  That was the first time I saw a cherry-red plate.  :)  The key soon had a toggle switch in series to ensure stand-by when unattended.
'JK