Topband: Improving condx?

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Wed Dec 7 15:23:05 EST 2016

I'm an old ham but relatively new to top band.  Last night from here was
amazing.  I heard lots of EUs and managed to work S58N for my first EU on top
band.  It's super tough from AZ to get by you guys in the midwest and east
coast, even on higher bands, with modest equipment.  (Inverted-vee, 45' at apex,
6' at ends and 500W.)  Even without a dedicated RX antenna I apparently hear
much better than I get out.

Wes  N7WS