Topband: Electric Fence Noise at W9RE

K4SAV RadioXX at charter.net
Fri Dec 9 16:31:15 EST 2016

A month after I put up a receiving antenna for 160, the guy next door to
me put an electric fence within 50 ft of that antenna.  I was sure I was
going to have to move the antenna.  I waited.  A few weeks later I was
talking to him and asked when he was going to turn it on.  He said it
has been on for two weeks.  I never heard anything.  Unfortunately all
electric fence chargers aren't like that.

Jerry, K4SAV