Topband: New Yahoogroups DX list.

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 19:44:53 EST 2016

My apologies if I was not clear enough on what I'm trying to revive.

I know about OPDX, 425 DX, DX-NL. I strongly recommend all DXers to
subscribe to these EXCELLENT Newsletter, if not already.

There is also the DXing forum on eHam, and maybe others.

I'm talking about a discussion group, just like Topband and CQ-Contest,
but for DX.

Forgive me moderators for another message about this. Last one!

If there is no need, or interest on a DX list, it will certainly not
happen, and all goes back to normal. :^)

73 de Vince, VA3VF