Topband: Bowtie Flags

K1FZ-Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Mon Dec 12 12:21:12 EST 2016

Nick,

Although I did not measure it, the front to back, and front to side is
better, overall more quiet.

It is receiving toward the Caribbean.
Europe, and USA stations, are lower in signal strength.

Can often work Caribbean and South American stations through a small
pile up when they are not working split.

In my case it was a worth while change.

The original plan was to be able to drive my car under it.

73
Bruce-K1FZ