Topband: Stew Report

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Dec 18 23:43:24 EST 2016

I don't think I was one of those as I never went over 29 wpm says mr.
computer!  HI!  I would slow down though and space out the characters
and really slowed down if they were light or having trouble.

There were a bunch of ops blazing along.

I loved asking for NR or grid and getting back my call and the grid once
and getting my entire call and losing the grid in the QSB.

My big dx was NP2X calling me and KV4FZ.  I heard a few chirps out of
EU  The joys of being in Colorado.

W0MU