Topband: "Thinking out loud"

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:27:46 EST 2016

Hi,

I wonder if you could cover the whole band or just the part that
interest *you*. I have a radio now that uses an xtal filter with about a
7 kHz bandwidth on the 20 meter band. Probably those filters can be made
wider with perhaps less filtering action - tradeoffs ya know. The idea
isn't new and it works!

Merry Christmas and...

73,

Bill  KU8H