Topband: Front End Filters

K1FZ-Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Sat Dec 24 00:48:21 EST 2016

The one they are  developing for marketing 'can' have 1 KHZ segment
crystals channels..

I would encourage anyone to insert a single crystal in their receiver
antenna input to see the
difference before considering a purchase.  (Careful not to transmit
into the experiement)
40 meters is a good test  band as usually has many signals after dark..

73
Bruce-k1fz