Topband: Dx'ing on the Edge - Numbered and Signed Copies Now Available fro US Topbanders

k1zm at aol.com k1zm at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 09:41:28 EST 2016

Hi Gang

Season's Greetings and HNY to All 160m Dx'ers.

FYI - I now have on hand a **small** number of signed & numbered copies of the SECOND EDITION of DXing on the Edge here with me on Cape Cod.

These can be personalized (if desired) and can be shipped relatively inexpensively to US addressees.

PRICE (SHIPPED) is $25.00 which means NUMBERED, SIGNED, PERSONALIZED & SHIPPED - all in.

Again - this is an offer I can make to US addressees ONLY!

(Overseas shipping is ridiculously expensive and also cumbersome - overseas shipping costs alone are more than the book price itself!)

Thanks for the bandwidth and CU on Topband soon I hope.

73 JEFF  K1ZM/VY2ZM

Email:  K1ZM at aol.com