Topband: Remote Antenna Tuner

Howard K2HK howk2 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:39:45 EST 2016

I own AT615 for about 5 months. It has performed well and added quite a bit of versatility to my station. After initial setup it responds quickly to band change after the first dit. Power can be transmitted over the control cable or introduced from a supply at the tower. It has withstood the weather without a problem (there have been lots of challenges). If you can get over the price it is well worth it. So far as I know it is the only offering of a remote waterproof KW auto tuner. I waited a long time for other mfgs to fulfill their promises but finally gave up.
Howard..K2HK