Topband: A35T on topband tonight

Joel Harrison w5zn at w5zn.org
Tue Feb 23 10:38:12 EST 2016

Past two mornings I could only copy A35T right at my SR for just a few
brief moments, but not strong enough to call.

This morning while everyone was lsning they kept moving their TX freq
around (or at least reported that way by JAs who could copy) at 22.5, then
23.5 then up to 25.5 and then back to 22.5 that made it difficult to keep
up with and lsn for a very weak signal to peak out of the noise. Not sure
why all the moving around but assume there was a good reason on their end
even though it was a struggle here.

GL to all in the hunt.

73 Joel W5ZN