Topband: Demo of the value of one dB and the cost of sending too fast

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Thu Feb 25 21:34:15 EST 2016

Great stuff,  pays also if you are a dxer to read old QST articles,  one
of these
is "station design for DX"   tells about what a DB can do,  as I
remember one
quote from the article  " 1db opens a whole new layer of weak DX to work"
Its true and its worth the work if your even half serious about DX.

73 Merv K9FD/KH6