Topband: Am I the only one in step?

JC n4is at comcast.net
Sun Feb 28 17:15:40 EST 2016

> I'd like to think the CW-only ops can be cooperative too.

>>CW ops have ALWAYS had to bend over backwards during SSB contests. The
problem this year, as articulated in VE3ZI's post, is that there are/were
several DXpeditions out this weekend with operations on 160M that should
have been protected from QRM.
<<

I would like to say there gentlemen's on the band, ZF2AM, Thanks John !!! He
moved 2 KHz down from 1811.5 where ET7L was calling CQ listening up1, that
created a window clear enough for several USA and Europeans  stations to
work ET7L

ET7L was running 120W and a beverage towards US. The signal was amazing and
peaked 569  before their SR

So, there are plenty of gentlemen's on the band and the bad days with bad
propagation is over, we should have good propagation condition on 160m for
years to come.

73's
JC
N4IS