Topband: Band opening?

K4OWR k2owr at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 10:50:19 EST 2016

*:::: Thanx Les...looks like a great piece of software. I downloaded and
installed it, but cannot get it to access the internet...claims "can't
access internet".**
**I examined my firewall to see if it's rejected, then even turned it of
to see if that would work...no luck.**I'm working on it.
BILL
*