Topband: Stew Beef

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 8 10:06:38 EST 2016

What I often do during a phone contest exchange is omit the signal report
and only give out the section, serial number, etc.  Very few operators
request the signal report and when they do I reply 'my report to you is
already in your logging program, there is no use in repeating it.'  I could
say a lot more but it would be deemed 'not politically correct.'  Have we
hit bottom yet?
Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.