Topband: Remote receive antenna selection on topband?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:24:40 EST 2016

How do the big remote stations handle receive antenna selection?

I will be doing my first ever remote operation this weekend for NAQP SSB,
and I have a hack at home, where I use the "Stereo" output on parallel port
from N1MM to drive a relay to select one of two receive antenna directions.

But any big topband station has much more complex receive antenna system
available and wondering how this is done remotely.

Tim N3QE