Topband: Low Bands on a Small Lot

Jonathan White jonathang8ccl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:46:43 EST 2016

 HI Robert.
I to had this dilemma in the end I put up a 1/4w inverted L with  3 1/4w
radials.Which got me stateside,I am near the sea on the east coast.
due to family reasons i`m now in a 1 bedroom apartment with no chance of
putting up any form of external antenna,so  the only thing that may be
possible is some form of loop .Its just made me thoroughly fed up and
ham-sphere is a no no.
ANY ideas anyone please.
Jon G8CCL