Topband: Strange propagation

john w8wej at citynet.net
Thu Jan 14 17:28:08 EST 2016

you know,,,at 74 if I need something that bad,,, I need to re-evaluate
my priorities,,,   what ever I work will be from my home , or my farm,
32 miles away  I am very fortunate to have both and a basic station
station at both,, in person
on site
,,, I understand folks in apartments etc,,, but for those folk who , in
my opinion work  stuff via  what ever cost and remote coast to coast
is just plain wrong-- arrl need to look at the entire ethics again. I
know = dollars
for years I was a very hard hunter of game,,, but I never took any thing
that would not go to some one  to eat.. In the total scheme of things
trophies and certificates are just that ,,, nothing more , nothing less
just saying
as for me , Ill work what I can from home and at my farm,,, in person,
on site,, -- again I am not  slamming  anyone from an apartment or place
that they  can not put up an antenna, who I do slam is the folks that
will work em at any cost and who  already have substantial stations
dx is
what I have written I have written
done now   73 john w8wej