Topband: Strange propagation

Louis Parascondola gudguyham at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 18:57:47 EST 2016

Larry, You are entitled to your opinion.  I can see your point.  But don't blame the RHR guys.  I would blame those who you think should not be getting credit and do.  I'll bet some hams use RHR and they don't care about awards, they just want to operate ham radio because MAYBE they can't otherwise.