Topband: Strange propagation

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:34:04 EST 2016

Well so much for the ARRL card checkers as unless the checker here in a
U.S. Territory  has a DXCC on 160 they will not accredit him/her and I
must send the cards for 160 meter (just 160 meters) via the post
office.  Another one of the ARRL's inconsistent policies that makes no
sense.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ