Topband: strange propagation

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:25:47 EST 2016

This issue is ripe for discussion now.  I should not be relegated to an
out of sight out of mind position.  It bothers many and is OK with
some.  It speaks to the soul of amateur radio and everything it stands
for. if we don't deal with it know  maybe in a few years that ham shacks
will only consist of computers. No radios, no antennas, nada. Be very
careful what you wish for. And please don't use the "emerging
technology" argument because it is specious.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ