Topband: strange propagation

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:54:48 EST 2016

I enjoyed those words of wisdom, John. But you left out a lot of important
things!! ;-)

What about when King Spark gave way to that terrible invention of vacuum
tubes? Or when straight keys were replaced with Vibroplex "bugs" or (gasp!)
electronic keyers!? And COMPUTERS! ARRRRGH! Sacrilege and blasphemy! ;-)

Seriously, I *partially* agree with some of the points that some "old
crotchety men" have stated here recently. Having said that, though, I think
that we've reached the point where anyone who objects to RHR and how it
might affect DXCC (or whatever) should now get their ducks in a row and
figure out a plan to contact the powers-that-be in an effective and
organized way that CAN change things.

Because bellyaching on this reflector alone is NOT going to change a single
thing.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com