Topband: K5P good job !

Roger D Johnson n1rj at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 18 10:36:02 EST 2016

The big problem is that this "system" works! It's simple statistics. The more
times you
send your call, the better chance of the DX picking it out of a pileup.

I don't think the people that do this give a rats behind if they're calling on
top of
someone else. They are like people who cut in line ahead of you. It's all about
them!

73, Roger