Topband: Tom RauchRE: W8JI is bailing out of this reflector?

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 19 20:01:12 EST 2016

I just don't understand it.  The lynch mob and the Social Justice Warriors
are back again!  What is with you folks that for what ever reason, you like
kicking folks in the balls.  It happens on this list over and over again.
It's time for you folks to grow up.
And for you folks who love to 'shoot first', and there are too many
subscribe here, you need to realize Tom isn't no saint.  Also he runs a RHR
and so any criticism about RHR is not going go over well with Tom.  Yes he
is doing it legally.  However there are times when something is legal but it
is not ethical as in the case of RHR for hire.
And folks that threaten to leave are black mailers.  Just leave without all
that whining.
There is enough expertise on this list to cover anyone who leaves.

Doug/VE5RA

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.