Topband: W8JI is bailing out of this reflector?

Jerry (K3BZ) k3bz at verizon.net
Wed Jan 20 10:33:01 EST 2016

Seemed to me Tom got annoyed at being quoted out of context, or
misquoted entirely, or maybe both. People get careless about how they
say things and end up questioning integrity of others.   The more one
values integrity, the more important that can be.  I think Tom has a lot
of integrity and it's damned important to him.  Got to be more careful
in an email where intent is not always clear.  Everyone has a right to
an opinion, but also are responsible for the consequences of how they
express it.
We may have lost one of the very best.  Or maybe we'll get lucky and Tom
will be back eventually.
Just my 2 cents, FWIW....

73.....Jerry K3BZ