Topband: NCC-1 Phaser

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:36:58 EST 2016

I did reverse cables constantly on the MFJ but the operations was always
troublesome and time consuming with the 1026. The DXE NCC-1 operation is
smooth and with the large phasing know obtaining nulls on much more
reliable.  From what Ii have been to do with two major DX-peditions on
160 in phasing RX Beverages to me there is no comparison.  Although the
NCC-1 is a bit expensive I have come to the conclusion that it is worth
every penny.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ