Topband: VP8STI last night in Oregon

Tom wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net
Fri Jan 22 11:11:57 EST 2016

N6SS is located about 40 miles north west of me in AZ,, 2800 feet higher in elevation and a lot quieter location,,and better receiving antennas,, I have not heard but just traces past 2 nights,, will be there tonight,, been listening to the east coast guys working them,, all signals have been great except Vp8!! Congrats to all that have worked them and maybe tonite the propagation gods will shine west!!!
73's
Tom