Topband: QRP For Six Eastern States

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 15:59:33 EST 2016

Jim, what power level do you consider QRP to be on 160m?

I should try some QRP this time. The most fun I ever had on 160m was when I
ran 100 watts in one contest, before I had an amplifier. Breaking a few
huge pileups and working nearly all 50 states and several countries in a
single contest *without an amplifier* was just plain fun! :-)

I always do S&P. I'm just not skilled enough in CW to do otherwise.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com