Topband: CW160

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 16:58:33 EST 2016

One small request would be to NOT mention callsigns - at least during the 5
day "waiting period" for log submissions to be completed.

Some folks may not be running assisted, may bust the odd call or two, or
whatever.  No point in giving out corrected callsigns at this point.

Thanks

Tom - VE3CX

This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>